Friday, October 16, 2009

Street Artist

The other day I told my hubby that I was ready to start drawing again. For several years I have been creating my retro pop art the Bohemian Girl Collection. It's been a while since I got into my artistic frame of mind. Over the years I realized that I have a short attention span when it comes to my creativity. For instance several months ago, I was in the mood to paint the walls of my house. Sure enough after I completed most of that project I was ready to move on to something different.

Now that I am again into my drawing mood, I am going to start dusting off my drawing supplies and start putting it to good use again. Who knows I may one day be a famous artist working in the streets of Paris!



These street artist from Paris could be one day my coworkers...



So I don't think you need canvas to paint. What a great idea!







Perhaps I could sing a little, that way I get peoples attention. I am taking notes.






What if I lost my voice after I sang the whole week? I would have to move on to Plan B: Wear a stripe outfit, layer my face with white makeup, and smile.



Give these artist a round of applause for their creativity!




Have a fun weekend!



Chao,



Carmen





Photos: Creative Commons

No comments:

Search This Blog