Thursday, October 08, 2009

Retro Dining Decor

As an amateur decorator I love getting inspiration all the time. Here I found this retro chic dining nook by Jenn Ski from Apartment Therapy. I totally love the white & chrome 60's dining set!



Paint is the cheapest way to decorate your home. This apple green color makes my mouth water. Great color to open up your appetite!




I am a huge fan of white furniture against a pop out wall color. Here Jenn used white and chrome to accessorize her dining room. She kept this room bold and yet not too cluttered!



I am so inspired!



Chao,



Carmen








3 comments:

Ms. B @ Millie Deel said...

Ooh I love that wall color as well!!

Carmen Johnson said...

I wish that I had a dining room set like this one. It would go well with my yellow walls!


Chao,


Carmen

Carmen Johnson said...

Thanks Ross for your tips on where to buy retro furniture!

Search This Blog