Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Peep Toe Shoes!

There is a lot more choices of shoes around this time of year. One more reason why I am in love with fall!

Here I wanted to share with you these classy peep toe shoes from Ros Hommerson. These shoes look smart for school and yet stylish for an evening out. I love the corset style front with the added lace, sooo cute?

I am totally excited to start wearing my boots. If only this Florida weather start getting cooler. Can you believe that it felt like 104 degrees here? I know that is totally not fair!




Black and sophisticated. This pair can take you from the school library to that date!






Soft like a camel. These shoes will look perfect with a brown chocolate skirt!






Oh la, la romantic red. Red shoes make you fell happy and perky, no matter how cold it is outside!



For more information on these shoes you can visit Zappos online!



Take care,


Chao,


Carmen




No comments:

Search This Blog