Monday, October 12, 2009

Weekend Bag


I am always looking for retro inspired items. So when I spotted this red Original Penguin retro bag from Munsingwear, I knew that it was love at first sight! I always love red handbags. My mom gave me as a gift many years ago a red messenger bag that I used through high school. After then I never go without having at least a red bag in my closet.

This Penguin Retro bag is perfect for that weekend getaway. It is stylish and yet sturdy enough for a trip. This bag comes not only in red, but it also comes in black and white.

Lately I am totally into the 60's fashion. And this red Penguin retro bag is totally a mod bag!



That is why I had to add this bag to my wish list!



Chao,


Carmen





4 comments:

Unknown said...

I would so love that! Its really terrific... Im with you!

Carmen Johnson said...

It will be nice to have this fun retro bag! I hope that I could get one on sale!


Suburban Mom, thanks for your comment.

Chao,

Carmen

Unknown said...

I thought that was a retro bag at first glance. VERY COOL!

Carmen Johnson said...

It's like an original! Very cool indeed!

Thanks Dad for your comment.


Chao,


Carmen

Search This Blog