Thursday, August 27, 2009

Me and My Butler!

As I promised to my readers here are photos of me and my Butler Bag! So for any that might think of getting this bag, I assure you that you are not going to want to go back to your regular bag. This bag with it's five compartments will not only keep your things in place, you yourself will feel well put together. You will be able to easily find your keys and phone, without digging through your purse. This bag is not only practical, but it is also super chic!





I am so thrilled how my Butler Bag totally complement my retro outfit!






Don't you think that these photo came out like it was taken by a paparazzi?






"Hey Carmen, want kind of bag are you carrying?"






"I am carrying my new Butler Bag Basics."







"Where did you buy your Butler Bag?"






"From Avon! And I just love it!"



If you have any questions about Avon's New Butler Bag Basics or if you would like to purchase your own bag. Now Avon has a brand new Butler Bag! This new bag is an off white color, which will go well with any Spring outfit! You can visit my Avon page at any time!




Chao,


Carmen




No comments:

Search This Blog