Monday, July 13, 2009

Your Avon Lady!

I am so excited to say that I am a new Avon Lady! I have sold Avon beauty products in the past, and I enjoyed it very much. As a woman that loves everything about beauty, what could be better than selling and sharing beauty knowledge with women that love makeup, perfume, lotions, and jewelry? What woman doesn't want to be pampered? I know that I do!

For the past year and a half my husband has been out of work. As a wife, I felt that I had to help out my family in any way possible. For several years I have been turning my hobbies into my own business. My passion as a retro artist has been so enjoyable, to say the least! Though for this venture to take off it would take several years to make it profitable. And for this reason I decided to become an Avon representative.

There are so many perks in becoming an Avon representative! First, there are no up front cost to selling the products. To sign in is only $10, which is great for your pocket book! And if you never sold Avon before, don't worry, you will receive the best online and in person training and tutorials, that way you are for sure in becoming a successful business person. As you built your business you will also get to meet and help women every where in starting their own business. And that is priceless! And we can't forget the discounts that you will receive when you purchase your own beauty products.

I am just loving it!


Here, in my Retrochic Corner, I will be sharing with you my experiences in being an Avon lady. I can't wait to see where this new adventure will take me!





You can visit me at my new Avon page. See you there!

Chao,

Carmen Johnson




No comments:

Search This Blog