Friday, June 19, 2009

Updating My Caboodle

The other day as I was applying my makeup, I couldn't find my lipstick pencil and my eye brush. I threw a "Miss Piggy" fit as I dug through my makeup bag looking for these lost items. And what made things worst, was that I was running late for my evening appointment! After that incident, I knew that it was time to replace my old makeup bag.



A
few weeks ago as I was shopping for some skin care. I was suddenly mesmerize by these lovely makeup cases. You see back many years ago when the famous "Caboodles" makeup cases came out, I like any other girl bought one for myself. My Caboodle has round corners, it's purple, and made out of plastic. Back then it served it's purpose as it fitted well with my age.



N
ow that I am a more sophisticated woman that is approaching a more mature age. I think that it's about time for me to get a makeup case that fits my glamours needs. At the same time, I wanted to find a makeup case that would still be stylish. It doesn't mean because I am older that I have to buy a brown-boring-grandma-looking makeup case. Wouldn't you agree?



Now the second step will be to choose the right Caboodle for me. Also I want to make sure that my Caboodle to-be, would look great in my Paris room. As you have seen in my photo shoots my Paris room main wall colors are golden yellow. Miss Vanity is in light yellow pearl color and my curtains as well as my futon cover are in a light golden green color. My dresser is in black and my wardrobe closet is brown.



Too bad that I can't buy all of these Caboodles. I could use them for organizers! I do need to makeup my mind (no pun intended), as to which of these cases will be coming home with me.

So far, out of all of these Caboodles that are in these pictures, my favorite is the black lacy one! I love lace and black goes with everything. I believe that this one will be with me for many more makeup years to come!

Did I mentioned that I also have to replace my mascara. Oh brother! I am never going to finish replacing everything that needs to be replaced!

Happy Friday!

Chao,

Carmen


P.S. As you probably were wondering what I have done with my old purple Caboodle. Well, that is where I perfectly keep my sewing supplies, like my threads and needles.

No comments:

Search This Blog