Thursday, June 18, 2009

A Classic Beauty!


I wanted to share with you these car pictures that I took when I attended the 2009 Art Deco Festival in South Beach, Florida. I wish that I could tell you exactly what year and model this car is. I can guess that it's a 1950's Buick. All I know, is that this classic beauty would look perfect in my drive through!



Don't you just love a well-made vintage car? They just don't make cars like they use too. The cars back then were not only functional but they had personality. Their designs were sleek, strong, and attractive.



Since the beginning of this year, I have been eying on this old beat up vintage car that is for sale. I know that this vintage car has potential. Though it is going to take a lot of mula and hard work in getting that baby going. Perhaps I can call the guys from "Overhaulin" to give me a hand. Now that will be a swell!

In the meanwhile I added this classic beauty in my wish list.

And continue day dreaming.

No comments:

Search This Blog