Monday, June 22, 2009

Melting For an Ice Cream

I don't know about you, but it is hot here in Florida! Today I am totally melting for an ice cream. I am so happy that somebody came up with such a delicious idea! I just love the smooth feel of an ice cream going down my throat on a hot day like today.

And you know what I would add to that ice cream to make it perfect? A trip to Europe. Just imagine walking through Paris, Italy, Amsterdam, Spain, while having a frozen ice cream! That would be so dreamy...



Hers & His Neapolitan Ice cream . I have a husband that loves me so dearly. But when it comes to ice cream he want his own . And I wouldn't mine to also enjoy my own three scoops of Neapolitan ice cream. There are some things that are best enjoyed individually, yet together.




I think that this might be a pistachio ice cream. No matter how much ice cream you have eaten, the best part of an ice cream is that last little bit left. Good to the end!




So this is me having a chocolate cone ice cream. Not! I wish that that could be me! I love chocolate, and chocolate ice cream is my favorite, though I could just eat little bits of it. You remember that part from the Willy Wonka movie, when the little boy fell on that chocolate pool? I wish that I had a chocolate pool in my house. The only problem that I would have is to try to keep the flies away.




Your tour of the Tower of Pisa would be more memorable, when you enjoy it with a couple of scoops of ice cream. Warning: For your safety and that of other visitors. We recommend for you not to eat pasta, pizza and that gelato before you take our tour. If you have eaten one or all of these food mentioned, we prefer that you come back tomorrow on an empty stomach. Sorry for the inconvenience.




Please, don't jump in that water! You will ruin that great hand carved vanilla ice cream. You will feel better when you do taste that ice cream. Life will be so much sweeter. So, if you don't mind, may I have your ice cream if you decide to take a dip in this chocolate pool? I promise that I will enjoy every bit of it.


I love a cool & tasty Summer!


Photos: Creative Commons Flickr

No comments:

Search This Blog