Saturday, March 20, 2010

My Interview on Dieselpunks!


I am so excited to announce that I had the privilege of being interviewed by Tome Wilson from Dieselpunks! In my interview you will find where and how my passion for retro living started. Where I get my inspirations. And how I came to be the woman that I am today.

Being featured and interviewed for the Dieselpunk and Steampunk communities has been such a wonderful honor. I thank Tome for granting me such an opportunity to share my passion for retro living!

And in case you haven't heard about the Dieselpunks or Steampunks cultures, I invite you to visit: Dieselpunks.Org! You will find this website so interesting and fascinating!


Here is the link to my interview article on the Dieselpunks website:
"Interview Carmen Johnson of Retrotimes Productions"



Have a fun weekend!


Chao,


Carmen






No comments:

Search This Blog