Friday, December 04, 2009

Train Traveling Case

My dream vacation will be to travel with hubby by train through Europe! Just thinking about it makes my heart warm and cozy. And what girl doesn't want a lovely traveling case to take with her?

I had spotted this vintage traveling case a few months ago at an Etsy shop called Nineteen O' Three. And like an elegant lady, it is waiting for someone to ask her for a dance. The seller did a wonderful job in restoring the traveling case. She even added a few little touches here and there, making this traveling case one of a kind.

Sooo retro Parisian!
















I haven't gone to my favorite vintage shop in a while. I am hoping that one of these days a nice traveling case like this one shows up. And I will make sure to give it a great home!


Hope that you all have a pleasant weekend!



Chao,



Carmen




No comments:

Search This Blog