Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Retro Dresses Sale!

I totally love sales! I couldn't just keep these sales to myself. So I wanted to share with you my dear retrochic readers my favorite dresses that are on sale!



Every gal should have in her closet a little black dress. The Bijiou black dress from Ec Star is on sale now for $40! This dress has a sophisticated embroidered detail, definitely not the ordinary little black dress. I could see myself wearing this dress with my black gloves for an evening night out to an Opera!





I think that all the gals agree that this Brittney from Bettie Page is so cute! This dress is going for sale right now for $40. This lovely girlie little number accented with lace on the hem and down the front, a full skirt and of course, made with a stretch bengaline fabric, is perfect for that retro party!





When I saw the Lulu dress from All-Mighty Clothing for sale for $30.80, I almost flipped! This perfectly fitted mod dress has brown and cream diamond shape background pattern, which is sooo sixties! The blue and yellow buttons add dimension to this retro look.



Now I am all inspired to go shopping!


Have a great week!


Chao,


Carmen



No comments:

Search This Blog