Friday, September 04, 2009

Pretty in Pearls

Regardless of what is in fashion, pearls will never go out of style. I think every girl should own a pair of pearl earrings and a pearl necklace. A set of pearlies, completes any girl outfit.



Here I am posing with a one of my favorites red dress and wearing my pearls. Sometimes it is kind of hard to see what outfit work with pearls. But you will be amazed how pearls works well with most outfits. You can't go wrong when wearing pearls!




Today I pampered my self. I took a long refreshing shower. I then set my hair with curlers. While I was waiting my hair to dry, I started working on my makeup. One of the videos tutorials that I have on Time Warp Wives showed how to make curvy lips. And if it worked for Marilyn, it could work for anyone!






Red have always been one of my favorite colors. I think I look great in this red dress and wearing my pearls, don't you think?


I totally feel pretty in pearls!


Have a great weekend!


Chao,


Carmen



No comments:

Search This Blog