Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Le Paris!

What girl doesn't want to go to Paris? I don't think that I have ever heard any girl, in their right frame of mind not wanting to go to Paris. If any girl don't care to go to Paris, her head should be examined!

I love everything about Paris! The streets, the buildings, the fashion, the people, the café shops. Ooh la la the Eiffel Tower! What is there not to like? Paris is a romantic, head over heals, fall in love all over again, cloud nine kind of place.

So you might be thinking, "Well it seems like this girl have been to Paris!" I could answer your question by saying, NO! I have not been to Paris! I have been dreaming all of my life in going to this Paris that everyone talks about. And that everyone seem to have visit, except of course me!

So what does a girl to do if she wants to go to Paris, but can't go yet?
The girl just have to bring a little bit of Paris in her life. And I have done just that. I have brought a little bit of Paris in my life. As you have already noticed my new blog template has a Paris theme. Yes, I worked on this template so it will feel very Parisian. And I am loving it!

My new blog is not the only Paris thing there is about my love for Paris. In actuality I have a tiny room that I kind of made it my own little Paris retreat. I am still figuring out what name I can call my room. Eventhough my room is still a guest/ sewing/ reading/makeup/ drawing/ room. I don't want my room to have a generic name. My room is where I go to get away. A place where I could listen to my jazz, relax and just day dream. So the name that I should select should be special.

Did you know that Reese Witherspoon had named her French Bull Dog "Coco Chanel"? I love the name Coco Chanel! Also I was thinking of French Couture, Louis Vuitton, Le Toile, Vogue, Mademoiselle, Le Petite, Crème Brûlée, now that sounds delicious.

If anyone have a suggestion on a name for my room, please do so. Thanks! In the meantime I will be here in my room and day dreaming that one day I will be walking through the streets of Paris.



And to all those who are fortune enough to travel to Paris,


Bon Voyager!


P.S. I don't mind if you came back with a Eiffel Tower souvenir for me. Thanks! That is very thoughtful of you. Also, I will be posting some pictures of my room. Right now I have my mother-in-law visiting and she is staying in my room. And yes, if you were wondering we do get along very well indeed.

Paris Photos: Library of Congress & Wikipedia

No comments:

Search This Blog