Monday, June 29, 2009

Bows & Pin-Stripes


I have a great issue of a Bazaar Harper magazine that had Victorian girls wearing vertical stockings. I always wanted to see how a pair of vertical stockings would look on me. So I was excited when I received my stockings by mail, I just couldn't wait to try them right away!



As a petite woman, I am always trying to add some inches, either by wearing heels or a tall hairdo.



So when I first tried on my new pin-stripe stockings, I totally loved the effect! My legs looked lean and tall!



One of my favorite part of my pin-stripe stockings and my shoes are the satin bows! Aren't these cute? So Parisian!



My whole ensemble!

*Black dress ~ JCrew.
*Pin-stripe stockings~ Sock Dreams.
*Black & White t-strap shoes~ Newport.


Chao,


Carmen

No comments:

Search This Blog