Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Here's Looking at you, Kid

This is "Here's Looking at you, Kid", from of my Bohemian Girl Collection! How I do love movies. Old black and white movies of course are my favorites! I wanted to built a scene around one of my favorite luxuries, a drive-in movie theater. I pictured that a cute couple were watching a classic. As I had the couple seeing each other, the phrase "Here's Looking at you kid", came to mind. And that's how I decided to include the famous scene from the 1942 Casablanca.

Drive-in movies are almost extinct. I have personally enjoyed going to the drive-in here in Florida. When my hubby and I used to live in Miami Beach we will drive to Ft. Lauderdale to an old, but well preserved drive-in theater. And I have to tell you it was a lot of fun! Here we where in our own car, under the starry skies while enjoying the fresh night air, eating popcorn, and holding hands. It was so romantic! What more can you ask?

I just loved our drive-in movie dates!


You can purchase my lovely "Here's looking at you, Kid", tote bag from my Bohemian Girl Collection shop at any time!




I found a great website that lists "Drive In Movies" in the U.S., Canada, and Australia :
www.driveinmovie.com



Happy movie nite!



Chao,


Carmen




No comments:

Search This Blog