Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Black & White Fashion

I have always loved black and white clothes. I think a basic black and white dress is super chic. And like a little black dress, I believe that a black and white dress completes any girl's wardrobe. The pretty dresses that are here are from my favorite store Mod Cloth! I love going window shopping in this store, because it gives me some inspiration as what to look for when I go to my local thrift store.


By the way, aren't these cute outfits so Parisian looking?






This is a great idea if you have a simple black dress. By just adding a black and white bow, you have a complete new outfit!






This black and white dress is totally a mod dress! Great for grabbing it out of the closet when running late for work.







This chic dress has a performers flare to it, which is retro hip. Just add a little pop out red lipstick and you will be ready for that movie date!


I am totally loving my online window shopping!




Chao,



Carmen




No comments:

Search This Blog