Thursday, October 22, 2009

Paris By Night Earrings!


I am excited to model these lovely Paris By Night earrings by Avon! These vintage looking earrings are now my favorite! These silverstone Paris inspired earrings are so sophisticated, chic, and very unique. When I first wore these earrings, I was wearing a simple outfit. I didn't really needed any other jewelry, because it gave my outfit just that perfect touch of sparkle.

Now the fun doesn't end there! Avon made Paris By Night a whole collection of jewelry: earrings, necklaces and rings! You can always wear any of these beauties and take Paris with you any where you go.




Aren't these earrings retrochic perfect? I am in love with my new earrings! These earrings can be yours also. And they are now for sale on My Avon website shop page! If you have any questions about these gorgeous earrings feel free to contact me anytime.



O la la, Paris!



Chao,



Carmen





No comments:

Search This Blog