Wednesday, August 05, 2009

She is such a Lady!


Aren't these vintage lamps divine? I found these beauties in Etsy. I know that it will go well in my Paris room. Though my pocket book will be empty after making such a transaction. Anyhow I will just dream about having one of these beautiful lamps. What, can't a girl dream once in a while?





You don't need to overpower your room with flowery fabrics on chairs, curtain or pillows to add that feminine touch into a room. If you ever want to add a feminine look to a room, the best thing to do is to look for curvy shapes. These lamps for instance have that feminine lines. They even look like corsets, so girly I might say!




Now, several years ago do you remember these tiny lamps that have a corset for a shade. They were in style. And I am sure that many of us bought these cute little lamps. And perhaps you might be thinking that these stylish lamps will look perfect in my room. Well, I do appreciate your concern for me. Though as an almost graduated interior decorator, I have one word for you, "Tacky". That's right, according to my decorator's manual such things are unacceptable!


I love sharing my words of wisdom with you. I just want to make sure that you make a good decision when it comes to decorating.


You know that my sister Mily does this for a living. And she does such a good job helping people with their home decor. You can visit her website at: Decor by Mily Gordon.


Chao,


Carmen


No comments:

Search This Blog